People & Culture Manager
Reports to: CEO
Real Thread is looking for it’s next People & Culture Manager!
Do you thrive in people ops and human resources? Keep reading and apply below!
The People & Culture Manager will take lead and execute all Real Thread people operations from talent acquisition, employee onboarding and training, performance management, learning & development initiatives, and employee engagement. This role will help develop policy and direct all human resources activities, such as compensation, labor relations, benefits, and employee services. There will likely be some expected seasonality to this role’s priorities—with certain times being heavier on recruitment and others leaning more into retention. The ideal candidate would be well-equipped to balance between the two worlds.
Retention and Culture Initiatives
- Consult and support managers with employee engagement—assisting with personal & professional development of individual employees and discipline or termination conversations if necessary
- Facilitate yearly performance conversations between managers and employees
- Manage all personnel benefits (medical, dental, 401K,)
- Organize, plan and promote staff engagement events such as company lunches, holiday parties, learning & development series, and any other culture initiatives.
- Execute all internal staff communications on policy updates, upcoming events, and any need to know information.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Partner with management team to understand and project staffing needs
- Facilitate full-cycle recruitment—interviewing, hiring and onboarding of qualified applicants who align with company culture and business objectives
- Understand trends in compensation and benefits by researching and proposing competitive pay and incentive programs to ensure top talent is attracted and kept
Day-to-day Office Operations
- Manage office supplies, inventory and place additional orders as necessary
- Develop office policies & procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage & maintain all technology resources such as computers, software & equipment
- Manage relationships with building management, service providers and vendors to keep facilities operating properly
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits):
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Share
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. We are particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!