Orlando, FL, United States
Real Thread is currently seeking a new Finishing Specialist to join our Production Team!
As a Finishing Specialist, you will maintain the same level of quality control as we do with our screen printing, and strive to meet all required deadlines for our orders. The role of Finishing Specialist requires strong attention to detail and serves as the primary quality control agent for both products and processes. The individual in this position is a utility player and must be willing and able to be flexible and possess a broad range of expertise.
- Perform quality control measures pre and post-production
- Apply hang tags to apparel
- Apply size stickers and product SKU’s to apparel
- Fold shirts using the flip-and-fold, as well as operate the auto-folder machine
- Operate a heat press for heat transfer and foil applications
- Fill in as a Quality Control Specialist as needed
- Help unload and store materials as needed
- Performs routine cleaning of assigned equipment and surrounding area
- Maintain Finishing storage areas
- Assist in accurately counting and packing outgoing orders
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Obtain a high attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys collaboration in a production environment
- You are organized and treat your equipment and tools with respect
- Understand how the screen printing process works (we'll teach this)
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. We are particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Perks)
Once promoted to full time after contingent period:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!