Orlando, FL, Florida, United States
Real Thread is currently seeking a new Salesforce Administrator to join our Team!
The Salesforce Administrator leads the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. The Admin will work closely with organizational leadership, internal departments, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Admin will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits)
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully stocked pantry
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Company outings throughout the year
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
Your Responsibilities as a Sales Force Administrator:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, customer requirements and company goals
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Marketing, and Customer Success team to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Knowledge of web coding including HTML and CSS
- Strong Communications skills
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Experience in software development and Salesforce application development
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proficient in Apex development a plus
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team –– all of which have landed us on INC's 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list four years running! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!