Orlando, United States
Real Thread is currently seeking a new Quality Control Specialist to join our Production Team!
Our Quality Control Team is tasked with maintaining productivity and accuracy on the Production floor. As a QC Specialist, you are responsible for providing quality control by inspecting all goods during and after printing and ensuring each order is completed accurately and to our customer's expectations. This is a part time position ranging from 20-30 hours a week.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Perks)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully stocked pantry
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Company outings throughout the year and our annual company cruise in January
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
Your Responsibilities as an Quality Control Specialist:
- Inspect production prints for color, registration, and print quality according to customer specifications
- Inform the press operator of print problems observed during the production run
- Record and report quantities of rejected material and acceptable prints
- Catch, stack and sort printed products
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Obtain a high attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys collaboration in a production environment
- You are organized and treat your equipment and tools with respect
- Understand how the screen printing process works (we'll teach this)
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team –– all of which have landed us on INC's 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list four years running! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!