Orlando, FL, United States
Real Thread is currently seeking a new Quality Control Specialist to join our Production Team!
Our Quality Control Team is tasked with maintaining productivity and accuracy on the Production floor. As a QC Specialist, you are responsible for providing quality control by inspecting all goods during and after printing and ensuring each order is completed accurately and to our customer's expectations.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Perks)
- Paid vacation
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully stocked pantry
- Air Conditioned production facility *Coming Soon*
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Company outings throughout the year
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
Your Responsibilities as an Quality Control Specialist:
- Inspect production prints for color, registration, and print quality according to customer specifications
- Inform the press operator of print problems observed during the production run
- Record and report quantities of rejected material and acceptable prints
- Catch, stack and sort printed products
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Obtain a high attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys collaboration in a production environment
- You are organized and treat your equipment and tools with respect
- Understand how the screen printing process works (we'll teach this)
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team –– all of which have landed us on INC's 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list four years running! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!