Orlando, United States
Real Thread is actively looking to hire an experienced Press Assistant to join our Production Team!
Our Press Team forms the core of our operation. As a Press Assistant, you will be assisting an Operator with all printing functions including staging tools and shirts, loading, and printing. It’s fast paced, hard work, and a lot of fun; but it isn’t for everyone. If you have experience in a production environment, a strong work ethic, and a passion for quality, then this just might be the job for you!
• Assist the Press Operator with the daily printing schedule
• Submit jobs for production approval
• Ensure that any changes made at QC approval are carried out
• Assist with staging and managing production tools and materials
• You know a little something about the screen printing business and you like it
• You’re a team player who enjoys collaboration in a production environment
• You are able to work effectively in an open warehouse
• A clean, safe, and efficient workplace is important to you
• You are organized and treat your equipment and tools with respect
• Mechanical stuff excites you, especially if you get to troubleshoot it
• You understand the printing and operation of M&R style machines
• Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
• 15+ days of PTO for rest and relaxation
• A paid-for vacation each year
• Medical insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Fully stocked Kitchen
• Catered team lunch every Friday
• Company outings throughout the year and our annual company cruise in January
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team -- all of which have landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America - four years running!
Currently comprised of 40ish employees, we're a tight-knit crew of self-starters and team players working to flip the t-shirt world on its head. Sound like a fit? We look forward to hearing from you.