Orlando, FL, United States
Real Thread is currently seeking a new Fulfillment Lead to join our Fulfillment Team!
The role of Fulfillment Lead is a key role in the continued success of Real Thread Fulfillment. The Fulfillment Lead will work in our Real Thread Fulfillment operation to fulfill and ship orders in an organized, accurate, and timely manner on behalf of our customers. This role will also assist in the improvement of existing workflows and processes to help Real Thread Fulfillment become more successful.
The Fulfillment Lead is responsible for both the hands-on work for our customers as well as the communication with our customers. The Fulfillment Lead will lead will be responsible for running the day-to-day fulfillment operation, including overseeing our Fulfillment team. Additionally, the Fulfillment Lead will be able to navigate the back end of eCommerce sites and will be able to development and improvement of the Real Thread Fulfillment service that is offered to our customers. This role must have a keen understanding of the needs of each of our customers and their eCommerce stores. This role will have a strong understanding of the degree to which our customers are entrusting us with a major function of their businesses and with their brands.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits)
- Medical and Dental insurance
- A paid-for vacation each year
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Fully stocked pantry
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Company outings throughout the year
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
Your Responsibilities as an Fulfillment Lead:
- Pick, Pack, and ship individual distribution orders in our fulfillment queue
- Maintain an extremely high level of thoroughness and accuracy
- Responsible for receiving and entering inventory into our fulfillment operation
- Maintain clear and productive 2-way communication with our customers and their eCommerce stores
- Onboard new customers in to our fulfillment operation so as to meet the needs of their store and their brand
- Conduct light eCommerce support in the effort of serving our customers
- Test and improve our current digital workflows and processes
- Train seasonal and on-call employees to work in a manner that maintains the high standards set within Real Thread Fulfillment
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Understands the importance of Quality Control
- Loves to operate within a process and routine
- Strong skill level working in Microsoft Excel or similar applications
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Knows how to put the customer’s needs first
- Experience in pick, pack, and ship, distribution, or similar operations
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Previous eCommerce store management or html experience is a plus
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team –– all of which have landed us on INC's 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list four years running! The Real Thread team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with great opportunities and benefits!