We are looking for a Director of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Director of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Craft strategies for all marketing teams, including digital, advertising, communications, and creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Extensive work experience as a lead marketer
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc)
- Experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
- 15+ days of PTO for rest and relaxation
- A paid-for vacation each year
- Medical & dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Company outings throughout the year and our annual company cruise in January
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, FL. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team -- all of which have landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America - four years running!
Currently comprised of 40ish employees, we're a tight-knit crew of self-starters and team players working to flip the t-shirt world on its head. Sound like a fit? We look forward to hearing from you.