Orlando, FL, United States
We are currently looking to hire a part time Accounting Specialist to join our team!
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for all bookkeeping functions at Real Thread. If you love numbers and geek out over spreadsheets, this is the right role for you. In addition to being responsible for day-to-day accounting, you’ll handle a variety of accounting related functions. This position will require aproximately 14 - 20 hours per week.
• Invoicing: responsible for daily invoicing to all customers
• Receivables: responsible for communicating with our customers to ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner
• Payables: responsible for ensuring that all bills are paid accurately and on time
• Cash Flow and Budgeting: provide weekly budget and cash flow reports
• Reconciling and balancing of accounts
• Maintaining all other daily and monthly bookkeeping functions
• You possess a deep proficiency in accounting and bookkeeping
• You have a knack for process development and workflow efficiencies
• You have 2-3+ years experience with Accounting and/or Operations
• You're an expert in analyzing numbers and the story they tell
• You have experience working with CRM software (ideally Salesforce)
• You consider yourself a reporting guru and spreadsheet junkie
• You are hungry and are excited to be a key part of a fast-growing industry leader
• You have a deep love and passion to learn, grow and develop
• You love a customer-centric culture
• You want to deliver wow experiences to customers and fellow team members.
• You enjoy a laid-back but fast-paced work environment
• Love your job like never before. Seriously, we have an awesome team!
• 15+ days of PTO for rest and relaxation
• A paid-for vacation each year
• Medical insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Fully stocked Kitchen
• Catered team lunch every Friday
• Company outings throughout the year and our annual company cruise in January
About Real Thread
Real Thread is an industry-leading custom t-shirt printer based in sunny Orlando, Florida. Having been in the business for 12 years now, we've become particularly known for our crazy soft t-shirts, dedication to quality, and amazing customer support team -- all of which have landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America - four years running!
Currently comprised of 40ish employees, we're a tight-knit crew of self-starters and team players working to flip the t-shirt world on its head. Sound like a fit? We look forward to hearing from you.